- Walden Community Improvement Association (WCIA)
- Certificate of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Certificates, Articles of Incorporation & By-laws by Section
- Deed Restrictions by Section
- Proposed Deed Restrictions & Exhibits
- Board Policies
- Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- Walden Emergency Management Action Team (WEMAT)
- Ladies Association of Walden (LAW)
- Walden Community Closet
- Walden Follies
- Lake Area Civic & Service Organizations
- Walden Community Church
- Walden Social Network (WSN)
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Any changes for Holiday Hours will be posted at the Fitness Center
Memorial Day, Monday May 26, 2014 The Racquet Club will be open from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Please click here for this month's Fitness Classes Schedule
The state of the art weight room also has individual televisions on all of its cardio equipment.
An attendant is always present to help assist you with your Fitness Center needs.
Walden Fitness Center
prior to your first use of the facility.
Stephen Wentrek, CSCS
Walden Fitness Center Director
Stephen has been in the fitness industry for over 6 years. He graduated magna cum laude from University of Houston has his B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Kinesiology. He also holds personal training certifications with National Academy of Sports Medicine and with the National Strength and Conditioning Association. After he graduated he continued his education by becoming a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Recently became certified Schwinn Cycling Instructor, He has a passion for helping people change their lives by creating a new lifestyle through fitness. He began lifting weights after college and instantly loved the changes it made in his body and life. With the continued support, love, and encouragement of his family, he has competed and placed in various competitions such as triathlons, strongman, and no-gi jiu-jitsu. Stephen has experience helping everyone from young athletes to clients that need help with weight loss. He is far from a one dimensional trainer as he has worked with clients and their physical therapist to help create a better life. He is looking forward to bringing his experience to Walden on Lake Conroe and helping create the best fitness atmosphere.
Summer Programs for Walden Fitness Center
4 Week Body Blast!
The 4 Week Body Blast transformation includes a 21 day nutritional plan and a combination of sweat drenching, intense strength training, cardio training, muscle endurance, flexibility, and core training. You get everything you need in 60 minutes! Also, a before and after Body Assessment is included and performed by a certified Personal Trainer to track your results.
* Read and Discover the Who, What, When, Where and Why’s of the 4 Week Body Blast! *
· WHO: This training is for everyone: the beginner, intermediate or the established athlete. An intimate Small group develops accountability and new friendships! Anyone and Everyone Ages 15 and Up may join!
· WHAT: Body Blast will Kick start your results in 60 Minute (3x week) & 21 Day Nutritional Challenge! It only takes 21 days to create a habit. Learn to eat healthy for a life time! A food journal is included.
· WHERE: Walden Racquet Club – Classes will be held indoors and outdoors
· WHEN: Tuesday & Thursday @ 6:00 pm & Saturday @ 10:00 am
Dates: May 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, 31
Bonus & Make up Classes: June 3 & 5
· WHY: Join for quick results and life changing habits. Passionate skilled trainers will offer encouragement and motivation, Not intimidation! Come achieve what is too difficult to achieve alone!
· Price: $200 for the Body Blast Program- includes assessment & nutrition program
· Trainers: Samantha Andersen, Bonnie Yeager, Stephen Wentrcek
Senior Fit Training
It is Never too Late to get Fit! The Walden Fitness Club is here to serve You! Would you like a fitness program designed just for you? If yes, Please call Bonnie: (979) 575-4747 or email: FitnessDirector@WaldenOnLakeConroe.com
This class is designed to help seniors and older adults maintain their cardiovascular health, strength and flexibility.
The trained and qualified instructor will provide a safe and effective workout for every fitness level who wants to get stronger and more active and improve quality of life. A chair is provided for support (if needed) to safely perform a variety of exercise. Come make new friends, have fun, while getting healthy and strong.